[stylist] Impressions

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu Feb 14 20:58:05 UTC 2013

My passion for motorcycles  goes back to my earliest years of life - almost
to pre-memory.

Well, this conversation beckoned me to sit down today and put some words to
my memories - I have completely avoided  thinking  or talking with anyone
about this part of my life because it is probably the most painful part of
losing my sight. My bike and the culture that goes with is was really a much
bigger loss to me than my eyesight. I lost the ability to ride, and a part
of my soul.

I had thought I would be riding until I could no longer straddle the bike -
somewhere off in the last decade of my life, I supposed. In the poem I wrote
today, I focused on how it feels to ride and to be  one with the wind-
dancing together.

Lynda