[stylist] My Impressions- the prompts and women

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Feb 15 15:06:06 UTC 2013

Hi you all!
(Back home today- spent 3 days in Lincoln teaching in a program sponsored by
the Nebraska Commission for the blind, for senior blind (blindness skills
and philosophy). I also had some activities in the evening too (these were
related to Blind Corps, a non-profit I belong to; we are  professionals in
the area of blindness and go to developing countries and train the trainers
[went to Turkey 3 times, working on going to Nepal[). Tomorrow, Saturday we
are providing training to newly blinded Spanish speaking individuals
[non-citizens[. So I've not been able to read much email!)

And so after reading some of what has been in discussion on STYLIST --- WOW,
super interesting! I'm really getting into poetry. And as for some new
developing impressions of the women on this listserv --- motor cycles, rock
& roll, flirting and dancing!!! What a hoot! And --- love those women!!!
(for all that they are.)