[stylist] blog

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 16 21:59:58 UTC 2013

Aine,
I enjoyed this story! Where can I read more of your blogs?
That was a tough decision. You wrote it so we could follow your train of
thought.
I think you were real mature to think over this and decided to study
performance.
I believe a BA will serve your future job prospects well.

Good luck with everything.
If you wanted to write more or in another blog I'd like to hear what
the paralympics was like.

Ashley