[stylist] Prompt_When we dance together

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Feb 17 02:16:00 UTC 2013

Yes, Barbara, any time you want.
Yes, I think it is a great idea to work with something you already wrote and
re work it. I do this all the time. I have been going way back and pulling
out poems from the past and rethinking them, too. I just look at them as the
"first draft" of the new poem - there are no time limits on what you can
do - when you do it - that is your time.
I have been so prolific so far this year it is as though words are flowing
out of my entire body - once you get that machine moving, it is off to the
races.  haha

Lynda