[stylist] more on : Article showing what parents & kids arefacing

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sun Feb 17 03:07:56 UTC 2013

Robert,
I'm confused. Shouldn't we be using the Dept. of Labor's formula for
figuring unemployment? If that's what they use for everyone, and they're
getting a much lower unemployment rate than we've been led to believe ...
Well, it doesn't sound right. I mean, 38% is still terrible and way worse
than the general unemployment numbers, but we've been telling people it's
70%. If we're using a non-standard method of calculating it, aren't we
opening ourselves up to the criticism that we're exaggerating the problem?
What am I missing here?
Donna