[stylist] Definition of blindness

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Feb 19 13:16:11 UTC 2013

Henrietta,
You have sure spoken a universal truth. There is no one as blind as a person
who looks and does not see - and it is with the mind  and the soul that we
see, not with the eyes only. You are a terrific example of a woman who knows
she can do anything she wants to do, Henrietta. I admire you so much. You
are always so positive and encouraging to everyone, and I know you tackle
projects and just plunge on ahead every day of your life. I still remember
your "art camp" from last summer.

Lynda