[stylist] More on blindness

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:49:46 UTC 2013

She kept urging me to take the class as an audit and not for credit
because she was insistant that she would have to fail me, and that would
show up on my permanent record. She actually told me this. The more I'm
told not to do something, the more I'm discouraged, the more likely I'm
going to do it; just ask my parents, LOL!

Bridgit
Message: 2