[stylist] More on this subject of working in blindness field

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Feb 19 20:11:47 UTC 2013

Donna,

Yes, there are always opportunities to grow.  Some of us are able to
take advantage of presented opportunities.  Then there are others of us
who have to be unceremoniously dumped into an opportunity! *smile* I'm
moving toward creating my own opportunities.  Still if I hadn't had to
struggle when I was younger I don't know if I would have the same inner
strength that I do now.

I have noticed in the past ten years or so since I've shifted away from
reacting to what is happening to actively moving toward what I want that
I am a much happier and more fulfilled person.  Mostly it's a mental
shift.  I don't think it has really changed how successful or productive
I am.  It has just given me a much more peaceful way of being in the world.

Julie