[stylist] Attention to Linda L

Michelle 1blindchik at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 00:34:03 UTC 2013

Hi Linda, I sent a message trying to get in touch with you a while back but
have had enternet trouble, or e mail issues to be exact.
I wanted to know if you could e mail me so I could discuss an idea I had
that might be right up your alley.
I work for a center for independent living in New Castle and I thought of
something we could maybe do with our disabled consumers. E mail me and maybe
we can exchange phone numbers and talk about it?
1blindchik at comcast.net
Thanks!
Michelle