[stylist] JAWS and Word crashing

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 01:47:04 UTC 2013

He suggest calling Freedom Scientific and speaking with their IT. Sorry,
just trying to be helpful. He's not sure why these versions of JAWS and
Word aren't working. Could be something specific to that particular Word
program.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 11