[stylist] a small introduction?

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Thu Jan 3 14:47:23 UTC 2013

Ashley

Welcome to the NFB writing crew.  I also have been writing for a relatively short time and thus far I've limited myself to short stories and some poetry.

My tastes run more to science fiction (space, aliens, super science, that sort of stuff); I'd kill or die for a good first contact story.  I do like fantasy if written by a good writer (Gene Wolfe and Andre Norton come to mind) but much of it I find repetitive.

Having said all of that (and probably too much) let me welcome you again.

Shawn Jacobson