[stylist] a small introduction?

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Jan 3 14:47:33 UTC 2013

Hi Ashley,
Welcome to the list. We talk about all aspects of writing here on Stylist
from interesting word meanings, grammar, styles of writing and of course we
post our work for feedback from the group. There has been a bit more about
publishing of late. Julie and I are about to publish and Phyllis and Lynda
have had experience. Please don't let that make you back away. Start a new
topic with a question, observation or something you're working on or
something from the past you'd like to share.
Cheers and welcom to the list,
Donna