[stylist] a small introduction?

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:47:46 UTC 2013

Welcome Ashley. I plan on checking out your link. Love the way fantasy is
so often relative to the world and spirits. There is a thin line between
fantasy and science fiction whether Sean knows it or not. hahaha  I am
interested in the piece you mentioned with 13 parts. I also like the way
you said that you "don't know why you wrote it." I feel that so often
inspiration comes that way, it is something that you are channeling for a
purpose that is unknown, but be assured that there IS a purpose. Verse
often lends to Magick. Blessed Be. Eve