[stylist] has someone ever criticized your writing before?

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 23:58:19 UTC 2013

Hi,
Thank you so much.  It seems like I should have known better.
Actually I didn't know the person personally.  I asked the
question on Yahoo! Answers about whether I had a good plot, and
the person that answered, whose Internet name was "the walking
dead" was the one who made the comment.
I am never, ever, ever going to post another question like that
on Yahoo! Answers.
I really do appreciate your supportive comments.  And I am still
going to go on with the story.
Vejas