[stylist] a small introduction?

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:13:58 UTC 2013

First name, Piers. Has many works on BARD, but barely a fraction of his
anthology. I believe Juxtaposition is there. That would be a good one to
start with. It is a trilogy. Also maybe (and I forget the exact whole
title) Space Tyrant. Have fun reading him. Most of his works cannot be
taken too seriously. He is a sarcastic old ogre. But here and there you
will find literary genius. He really does have an excellent brain. Eve