[stylist] Prompts

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Jan 7 17:39:22 UTC 2013

Of course, Brigit's prompt is still out there of writing a little
continuation of a famous story.  Did she call it fan fiction?  We extended
that into January.
I have been unsuccessful at coming up with a story I could do it with.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg