[stylist] Sedaris's writing

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 20:44:12 UTC 2013

Yes, they're called the Santaland Diaries. He's really good at
incorporating humor into his writing, and I like his particular style of
humor, which tends to be a bit cynical and even dark at times.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 3