[stylist] Sedaris's book naked

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 21:52:00 UTC 2013

If all the chapters were copied and pasted into one large file, then it
can be sent as one attachment, but the book I have was scanned chapter
by chapter and not just as one large file, so I would have to copy and
paste each individual chapter into one large document in order to send
it as one attachment, or the easier way is to just zip the entire book,
grin.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 4