[stylist] writing group name

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Jan 23 02:25:56 UTC 2013

Julie,
I was thinking of what I would do hear, and the first thing would be a word
related to the geographic area you're in. For me, it could be Endless
Mountains, Susquehanna county, Meshoppen or Auburn township. Then, I'm
thinking Writers' Circle, Writers' Roundtable (the term I use in my novel
for the creative writing class), Writers' Nook.  You could pick one of those
and look it up in a thesaurus for other similar words. Just keep an open
mind and something will occur to you that will make it meaningful for you
and your friends. Let us know what you settle on.
Donna