[stylist] creative non-fiction prompt

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Jan 25 15:16:00 UTC 2013

Uh, I don't think I can accomplish this month's writing prompt because of
two things.  One, I don't think I understand it; and two, I haven't the
sense of humor you have.  (Or the flair as her example has.)  Don't get
discouraged that response was so low.  You've planted a seed in our brains
and the next time the challenge is something like this, you may get more
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg