[stylist] creative non-fiction prompt

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Fri Jan 25 16:52:40 UTC 2013

Atty,
I am so glad I hated the dishwasher in my house back in the '80s! When we
had this one built, we traded dishwasher for cabinet space. Who knew that,
one day, replacing one might become so tricky? Hard to believe I actually
got ahead of the curve on something. I've always found washing dishes the
old-fashioned way to be very relaxing and centering.
Donna