[stylist] Blind Mice Mart

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:14:31 UTC 2013

Yes, Ross and I also use Blind Mice Mart. We do the NetFlix stream and
Blind Mice. We love indie films and it's hard to find them on Blind
Mice, and also, the quality of the description on Blind Mice isn't
always great. A couple of times we've downloaded movies from Blind Mice
that didn't have any description at all. But it's nice to have audio
files of movies to listen on our Ipods and Victor Streams.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter, editor, Slate & Style
Read my blog at:

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can
satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for
another world."
C. S. Lewis

Message: 3