[stylist] Wintry Tale

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Jan 27 17:49:22 UTC 2013

Lynda,
Your recovery sounds    a bit strenuous! Your project is fascinating and
will keep your recovery time filled to the brim. But the dog-walking? Why
not wait for the snow to melt. I would think that boots sunk deep in snow
could create strain. Just worried a little.
It is a great story, and your little companions truly come across as
personalities in your story.
Good wishes for a return of normalcy.
Jackie