[stylist] CNF CHALLENGE

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Jan 31 21:55:15 UTC 2013

Anita,
There's never a time limit to post anything you've written. The challenges
just give us a gentle nudge in this or that direction, but if you have
something now that isn't related to the challenge, or if you find you have
something in a month or two that relates to a past challenge, post it
whenever you like.
Donna