[stylist] Toot Toot- CLEAR DIRECTIONS for YOU

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 00:45:25 UTC 2013

It's obviously something JAWS isn't programmed to recognize. Since you
need to click on the book cover, it's a picture, which JAWS doesn't
recognize, and there's no corresponding link or graphic link that JAWS
will recognize. Clearly the Apple voice-over has been programmed to
recognize some kind of coding that JAWS doesn't. I'm not familiar with
how the Apple voice-over works, but I think it may be more flexible, to
an extent, than JAWS. One of our techy people may be able to better
answer this.