[stylist] Seeking BOE contributors

Myrna Badgerow kajuncutie926 at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 01:12:46 UTC 2013

Bridgit, I tried to copy and paste the table of contents onto a document but I was not able to as it seems it is not allowed. I did recognize a few names but I am so afraid I will leave someone out. Did you need author's names and title of contribution?  I'll see what I can do for you.
Myrna

Sent from my iPhone