[stylist] Seeking BOE contributors

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 16:43:38 UTC 2013

Sorry Shawn and I knew that too..  I couldn't read my own  writing and just
typed away... Bridgit, please correct my boo boo.
And you're very welcome Shawn.. If you see some names that I might  have
missed do let Bridgit know, please
Myrna

In a message dated 7/1/2013 11:40:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,