[stylist] boe2anthology ordering protocol, sample media release

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Jul 2 12:22:48 UTC 2013

Kate

Thanks for sending this to me.

Shawn

From: kathryngc at juno.com [mailto:kathryngc at juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 8:33 AM
To: Jacobson, Shawn D
Subject: Re: boe2anthology ordering protocol, sample media release

Shawn,
  Below you will find the Table of Contents for the anthology. With 65 writers, I sent the purchasing protocol to as many contributors as I had e-mail addresses.  Only the listed contributors can take advantage of the publisher's price.  Feel free to use the sample Media Release as you wish.
Write on,
Kate Chamberlin
Behind Our Eyes:  A Second Look
Table of Contents

I. ECHOES OF CHANGE
Banging The Drum Loudly, Memoir
  By Peter Altschul...pg#
The Willows Weep, memoir
  By Myrna D. Badgerow...
Now and Then, Sonnet
  By Myrna D. Badgerow...
The Art of Dying, memoir
  By Bonnie Blose...
A Long Way from Home, memoir
  By Phyllis Staton Campbell...
Wonders of Womanhood, Free Verse
  By Marsha Gaide...
The Little Window, memoir
  By Tara Arlene Innmon...
The Afternoon I Caused My Own Abduction, Memoir
  By Barbara Mattson...
Stars In My Eyes, Free Verse
  By Valerie Moreno...
A Different Kind of Healing, Memoir
  By DeAnna Quietwater Noriega...
Grandma, Memoir
  By Michael Price...
Best Friends, Memoir
  By Rebecca Shields...
Strength Through Stitches, Memoir
  by Rebecca Shields
A Noteworthy Friendship, Memoir
  By Rhonda T. Spear
Mother And Child Reunion, memoir
  By Terri Winaught...

II. SEASONS AND CELEBRATIONS
Nobody Ever Asks Me about my Mother, memoir
  By Bonnie Blose...
The Empty Nest Halloween, memoir
  By Kate Chamberlin...
Buddies and Pals Nursery School, Memoir
  By Kate Chamberlin...
Rubik's Cube, Memoir
  By Caitlin Hernandez...
A Journey of a Thousand Miles, Memoir
  By Shawn Jacobson...
A Simple Pleasure, fiction
  By Bobbi LaChance...
Reflections, fiction
  By Bobbi LaChance...
Eclipse - Hands folded in Prayer, Free Verse
  By Lynda Lambert...
Family Feast, memoir
  By Deon Lyons...
The Other Side of the Glass Wall, memoir
  By Deon Lyons...
Egg Cream, Please, memoir
  By Valerie Moreno...
Marshmallow Peeps, memoir
  By DeAnna Quietwater Noriega...
The Box on the Porch, memoir
  By Ed Potter...
YOM KIPPUR, Cinquain
  By William Preston...
Stealing Yeses, Free Verse
  By Nancy Scott...
Heaven on Earth, Free Verse
  By Sherry Taylor...
Christmas Magic, Fiction
  By Sherry Taylor...
Birds Of Noël, memoir
  Judith E Vido...

III. IS IT POSSIBLE?
Sweet Music, Fiction
  By Myrna Badgerow...
The Nicest Little Friend, fiction
  By Nicole Bissett...
Terms and Conditions, fiction
  By Manny Colver...
Probabilities, fiction
  By Manny Colver...
A Dotty Encounter, Fiction
  By Ellen Fritz...
The Reality of Rejection, fiction
  By Shawn Jacobson...
Audioscape, flash fiction
  By Nancy Lynn...
Hold Me Down, Sci-fiction
  By Traci MacDonald...
Would you?, Non-fiction
  By Christine Malec...
I Call on the Spirit of John Milton, Free Verse
  By Ria Meade...
New Life, fiction
  By Marilyn Brandt Smith...
Chandler's Curse, fiction
  By John Wesley Smith...
'This Ball is Outta Here!' Fiction
  By Lillian Way...
The Adventures of Mckaitma and Jacob, Fiction
  By Tyler Zahnke...

IV. FUR AND FEATHERS
Kicked by a Camel, Kissed by Two Dolphins, Memoir
  By Peter Altschul...
My Little Neutrino, nonfiction
  By Bruce Atchison...
One May Morning, Poetry
  By Lauren R. Casey...
Witnesses, fiction
  By Ellen Fritz...
Border Patrol, Fiction
  By Donna Grahmann...
Dependable Pal: A Pony's Tale, Fiction
  By Donna Grahmann...
>From The Old Crow's Nest, fiction
  By Ernest A. Jones...
My Kitchen Guests,Couplets
  By Bobbi LaChance...
It's Not the Cat That Has Nine Lives, Pantoum
  By Mary-Jo Lord...
Blind Cat's Bluff, non-fiction
  By Valerie Moreno...
Sharing Your Gifts, fiction
  By DeAnna Quietwater Noriega...
Loving Amber Eyes, Free Verse
  By DeAnna Quietwater Noriega...
Irreproducible, memoir
  By Aly Parsons...
Her Spirit Guide, non-fiction
  By Eve Sanchez...
Occupying Aging: Delights, Disabilities and Daily Life
  By Katherine Schneider...
A Precious Memory,  Memoir
  By Frances Strong...
Omen from My Totem, Free Verse
  By Leonard Tuchyner...
Maddie's Love of Music, Memoir
  By Judith E. Vido

V. POTPOURRI OF POETRY
Longing, Free Verse
  By Norma Boge...
Wedding Vows, Free Verse
  By Jimmy Burns...
Come, Free Verse
  By Elisa Busch...
Cat and Dog, Nonet
  By Kate Chamberlin...
Spring/Winter, Acrostic
  By Elizabeth Fiorite...
Inevitable Circle, Free Verse
  By Ellen Fritz...
C.P.,  Couplets
  By Heather Herschap...
Safe Harbors, Rhyming Quatrain
By Gottlieb, Grahmann, Leschak, Strange...
More Than Books, Free Verse
  By Robert Kingett...
For My Mother at Eighty, Villanelle
  By Lynda J. Lambert...
How to Treat My Heart At High Tide, Free Verse
  By Mary-Jo Lord...
Match, Free Verse
  By Mary-Jo Lord...
In Dreams, Cinquain
  By Nancy Lynn...
Hyacinths of the Midwest, Acrostic
  By Alice Jane-Marie Massa...
The Gift, Free Verse
  By Wendy Phillips...
Cochlear Implant, Free Verse
  By William Preston...
Writing About Eating In Amherst, Couplets
  By William Preston...
Oxygen, Free Verse
  By Sally Rosenthal...
While Walking Home, Free Verse
  By Abbie Johnson Taylor...
Awaiting The Return Of The Better Half, Free Verse
By Abbie Johnson Taylor...
Blind? Deaf?, Free Versey
  By Leonard Tuchyner...

VI. WHOSE VISION?
A Prickly Tree, memoir
  By Robert Feinstein...
Just To Know, Free Verse
  By Caitlin Hernandez...
What I See, memoir
  By David Kingsbury...
Wind's Door, Free Verse
  By Ria Meade
Trouble's in Town, memoir
  By Ed Potter...
Burdocks, Memoir
   By Janet Schmidt
Hearing the Sunrise, Free Verse
  By Nancy Scot
The Light Beyond The Dark, Non-fiction
    by Rhonda T. Spear...
Triathlon, Memoir
  By Nancy Stevens...
Reading Blind, Free Verse
  By Cheryl Wade...

VII. TOO CLOSE TO THE EDGE
Snapshots of Life After Abuse, memoir
  By Nicole Bissett....
Ruby's Gift of Prayer, Fiction
  By Elisa Busch...
Trust, Memoir
  By Robert Feinstein...
One Case from the Files, Creative Non-Fiction
  By Elizabeth Fiorite...
Special Class: a Journey in Mainstreaming, Memoir
  By Donna W. Hill...
A Night At The Totem Bowl, Memoir
  By Sean Jacobson...
Three Weeks to Live, memoir