[stylist] Behind Our Eyes

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Jul 2 14:19:49 UTC 2013

Phyllis, so happy for you and cannot wait to read your piece!
I also want to extend my sincere sympathy to you for the loss of your
husband.
There are no words that can express such a loss - but, I am so sorry to
learn this.
Bob and I have been married for 52 years, and life without him is beyond
comprehension -
prayers going out for you this morning. Lynda