[stylist] quiet

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 19:26:44 UTC 2013

Everybody is still recovering.

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Bridgit
Pollpeter
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 3:24 PM
To: 'Writer's Division Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [stylist] quiet

The contest winners are posted on the Writers website
http://www.nfb-writers-division.net
and will be published in the summer issue of Slate & Style. I'm sure Robert
will be posting the list on Stylist at some point too.

A month or so before convention and then for a time after, the listserves
tend to go quiet. Plus, summer is winding down (sigh) and families are on
holiday and doing activities... It's a busy time. Here soon, things will
pick up.

Look for S & S towards the end of summer.

Bridgit