[stylist] welcom to the list Sophie

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Fri Jul 12 16:08:45 UTC 2013

Hi there,
My name is Myrna and I am from Louisiana.  I have been writing  for about
13 years but I was a late bloomer and came later in life to the  writing
corner.  I have three grown children and seven grandchildren.   My writing leans
more to poetry, some short stories, and memoirs. My topic is  usually
'life' ..  I look forward to reading some of your work. And again,  welcome!
Myrna

In a message dated 7/11/2013 10:41:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,