[stylist] [stylistblogging

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 12 19:36:56 UTC 2013

Could you please give more information about Blog Spot?  I'm told repeatedly
that I should have a BLOG, and although my husband's illness and death did
prevent me from giving it any time or energy, I no longer have that as a
reason.  Excuse?  I fear the time has come, and I'm clueless.

Thanks heaps.

Phyllis

Yes, like Bridgit, I do my blog writing in MS Word. I even do the photos in
the text with word rather than doing them after the piece is copied and
pasted into the blog.  By doing it this way, I get it exactly as I want it
BEFORE It is put into the blog page. It works perfectly well.
For interest, you really do need visuals in your blog posts if you want a
wide audience.  Bridgit has a great idea to get a sighted person to help out
with that - it makes the site more appealing to most readers. You can look
at my blog for an example of what I do with MS Word - and I do my blog
through Google's Blogger as it is so easy even I can do it;  I am not very
technologically skilled, for sure.

http://www.walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com

Lynda