[stylist] Contest Winners, eventually to be on Website

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Jul 13 10:50:40 UTC 2013

Wanted to make sure you all have the correct info on being able to see any
and all the winning submissions for this years, and past years contests.
That is, our new site is not up, not ready. I think we will need to use the
term of "in x weeks;" not so soon to be able to say, "in a matter of days."
(For next year, there will not be a message coming to you like this one! [it
will be available --- the stories and poetry --- on the day of their
announcement.[)

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee