[stylist] Member asking for a writing partner, lost you

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Jul 24 23:04:29 UTC 2013

Hi you all

Recall a month or so ago I sent out the text of a message from a current
Division member who was looking for a partner to write a play. Well, one of
you responded, but Angela lost your contact info. So take a look below at
the original message, and if that lost person is you, please contact Angela.

***

RE: Member is looking for a writing partner:

Robert, Can you put out a request for someone to collaborate on a play I'm
writing. It doesn't have to be someone from New Jersey as we can talk via
phone and use e mail. They can contact me by phone 908-725-9044 or by e mail
classemt at aol.com. in subject line writers division. thank you. Angela Perone

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee