[stylist] For Those Who Have Or Want Web Sites

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:36:26 UTC 2013

Jim,

I'm definitely interested, and I've actually been contacting people who
may possibly be able to help create a personal website, but what you
propose here sounds like what I'm looking for. I have no head for this
stuff, and though my hubby is a computer guy, he doesn't know much, yet,
about website development. I want something I can promote my writing and
myself on, so yes, I'm a big interested party.

Bridgit