[stylist] For Those Who Have Or Want Web Sites

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Wed Jul 31 18:02:47 UTC 2013

Hi,
To continue this discussion privately, since I didn't realize it was hard to do that based on one thing or another, here is my personal e-mail. Jhomme1028 at gmail.com<mailto:Jhomme1028 at gmail.com>. By my informal count, I see three people interested. If we get four people, we can look into this to see if we can get it started. We need to have four people willing to pay for their web space. I hesitate to commit to the price because I am waiting to hear all of the facts, so right now, I will tell you that I think the price looks like it will be $5 per month, plus $9.95 per year for a domain name. I may be able to find a cheaper price for the domain name. You can find web space cheaper than this, but you won't get the quality of personal help to go with it.

Oops. I accidentally put a selling kind of statement in there. Sorry. It just makes me angry that people who are blind get so poor help doing web sites from tech people who think they are wonderful just because they can spout off jargons and make people feel dumb. OK. Thanks for reading.

Jim

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark, its diversified business, or affiliates.