[stylist] Hello

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 21:05:06 UTC 2013

nYou know I think I have figured it out thanks to Jaqueline. I was
wondering why we had so many active disns going on and as soon as
Bridget made a prompt...zilch. It is some sort of glich from the tes
made huh? Well, if it could be figured out now that hopefully the
right people are becoming aware of the issue, that would be great. I
do not know if this will go to the list, but it should easily go to
Robert It seems any time we specify our emails, they ar received. I
hope we are not missing something wonderful and that when things are
fixed, everyone will repost their writings. Eve