[stylist] Bridgit and others

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 23:40:55 UTC 2013

Bridget, The greatest truth you stated was "...according to Adler..."
She is of one opinion that does not line perfectly with all other
Pagans including Neo-Pagans which fall under the umbrella of Paganism.
Again, Wicca is NOT Witchcraft and Not all Witches are Wiccan. Sorry,
that is not a point for opinion or debate. It is fact. Adler is very
controversial within the community. She provides some wonderful
sources and information, but she is NOT the Pagan authority. She also,
is not the only practicing Witch out there to gain the information
about. Also, there are some ancestral traditions that are not actually
trying to recreate. They are living the beliefs that were passed down
from generation to generation and can be traced back as far as
genealogy permits. Many of these traditions are very closed as they
believe a Witch is born, not made, and it is not something to share. I
have had exposure to one of these groups. I would not call them a
coven as they are more of a lineage. It is very beautiful andis
possibly one of the oldest traditions in the world. Eve