[stylist] Bridgit and others

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 02:26:45 UTC 2013

But it's not Adler's opinion but that of all the people she interviewed
and the outside sources she relies upon. It's not a memoir or
autobiography. Adler, I will point out once again, wrote this book
relying heavily upon outside sources, so you can't really say it's her
opinion alone.

I'm not pushing this point because I believe the content of her book. I
just think we need to recognize the type of book this is. Being a
practicing witch, Adler just include her personal experience when it
fits, but the book is primarily based upon interviews conducted over the
last 40 years and outside sources. As I said, you can visit any of the
websites and read the existing publications listed in the book to find
that Adler was providing info most in the pagan community agree with
because her info comes from them and not herself alone. This is a type
of journalism and not memoir.

Bridgit