[stylist] Another poem (tangentially associated with witch burning)

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 16:35:25 UTC 2013

Shawn,

This touches such a deep place, it's difficult to comment on. You
capture hundreds of years of history, religion and emotion in one short
poem. The physical description isn't great, yet reading this, my mind is
alive with images. And I think this is the kind of poem that will evoke
an emotional response dependent on a readers background and individual
emotion. It's complex and beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Bridgit