[stylist] Spring Slate and Style issue

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 8 13:19:33 UTC 2013

Good morning.

I just read the spring issue of Slate and Style and enjoyed the article "Pin
the Sale on this Donkey."

It reminded me of a personal story that happened to me back in the 1980's.

I was living with my family in a condo and was the only person home at the
time.  The pest control man came by to spray the unit but we had trouble
communicating as he was deaf and I was totally blind.

His supervisor had to come with him so I wuld let him in.  I of course could
not see him and he could not hear me ask him who he was.

So that kind of humorous exchange described in the article doesn't surprise
me.

Bill Outman