[stylist] Writers' Division member on NFB of NJ radio tomorrow

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 20:50:54 UTC 2013

I thought some of our poets might be interested in the following:

FYI, I've used Submittable when submitting to publications using it, and
it's pretty simple, though on my older computer, it's not accessible to
upload your submission. With my new computer, I can do it, but it's
still not as straight forward as it should be. Otherwise, Submittable is
accessible, and it allows you to track submissions and stay current on
updates with it.

Our contest has been extended until August 31. Yeah!

THE BACKWATERS PRIZE! The Backwaters Press seeks full-length (65-80 pp.)
manuscripts of original poems by a single author in English.

Prize: $1,000 and book publication. 2013 final judge: Lola Haskins.

Electronic subs only at www.submittable.com. Guidelines:
www.thebackwaterspress.org. Entry fee: $25.
Submission Manager powered by Submittable: accept and manage content,
applications, contest...
www.submittable.com

Submission manager powered by Submittable is used by magazines,
journals, book publishers, and agent...