[stylist] Whoops, posted message wrong

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 03:09:01 UTC 2013

Alright I looked through the guidelines and am wondering if you could
answer a simple question. What size and style font do they want? I am
guessing there is some standard, that I just do not know, since it is
not listed. Enlighten me please. ;) Not that I think I am ready for
such a contest, but it is good to look things over. Eve