[stylist] Slate & Style

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sat Jun 15 17:08:44 UTC 2013

Lynda,
I wanted to repeat your remarks to the staff at Slate and Style. Their work
is superb, and we are so lucky to have so many dedicated people putting in
their time to offer all of us exposure for our writing, and the chance to
learn from others. I am sending my detailed feedback on the issue to the
contributors and editors individually, but must try to find your e-mail
address. Until  then, thank you for your uplifting comments on my piece. I
have extended comments on yours in my letter.
Have a good trip.
Jackie