[stylist] online communities

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 24 03:46:45 UTC 2013

Bridgit,
I'm not sure how to write a review, but will look that up.
Sure, I'll put up a review here and on my blog when I finish reading
something.
I plan to read a book  by a Holacaust survivor soon.

Thanks for reminding me that slate and style has book reviews. I'll have a
look.

I'm glad you still read even though you have a baby.
Ashley