[stylist] eBook publishing experience, a warning about hiring eBook formatters

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Jun 27 17:20:17 UTC 2013

Bridgit,
You and Donna are great with your suggestions. While I know about Control
for "shutting up" JAWS and some of the others, I did not know how to find
the B for buttons, or the X for check boxes. My training was extremely
spotty partially because of hearing problems, and having to take an aide to
take notes. She had difficulty even understanding what the instructor was
talking about, and missed many details. I saved those notes in my lesson
file, and knowing so much more now, I realize what is missing.
Along  with saving your notes, I do intend to get on the tutorials instead
of going back to my lessons from 2005, because so much has morphed.
Jackie  , -----Original Message-----