[stylist] Another book review--The Martian Child

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 15:44:06 UTC 2013

Lot's of people prefer to see a movie instead of reading a book. And
most people once discovering a movie is based on a book, they don't
think of reading it.

I on the other hand, once realizing a movie is based on a book want to
read it ASAP. And only once has a film been better than the book, smile.

Bridgit