[stylist] Some more shameless self promotion

Mary-Jo Lord mjfingerprints at comcast.net
Fri Jun 28 21:48:53 UTC 2013

Hi Sean,

Congratulations. I have a poem that will be in the anthology. I submitted
two poems, and they said that they might use anything that was published in
Magnets and Ladders. I have had several pieces in there. The only notice I
received about any of my work for the anthology was a question about the
form of a poem that is apparently in the anthology. (smile) I don't attend
phone conferences, as Sunday nights aren't a good time for me. I looked for
the table of contents on the website and I did a search on Google, and was
unsuccessful. Amazon lists information about the book, but no table of
contents. The book is available to order in print. I'm waiting to order the
kindle version when it becomes available.