[stylist] Toot Toot

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 29 02:34:32 UTC 2013

Behind our Eyes - Yes! 2 Poems from me are in the book.

You can check to see if you are in the book  at amazon. Just type in the name of the book in the search bar.
Then click on "Look Inside the Book"
There is a search bar there and you can type in a name. I typed in mind, and found I have two poems in the book.
I was not notified - but there I am, in the book. Nice to know. Gonna purchase a number of copies for all my family members - looks like a very nice book!

Congrats to all the other writers here who are in the book, too.
Lynda McKinney Lambert