[stylist] digging in our own archives

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Thu Mar 7 00:49:06 UTC 2013

Christine,

It is your blog and you can determine what you want yours to be. Mine is
about  higher education, the fine art and  contemporary iterature, the
things that are of interest to me. Blogs are as different in nature as the
variety of people who write them. The other thing you could consider is
doing a website dedicated to your own work.  Whatever the forum you choose,
I would think you would want to keep it up-to-date with current thoughts and
explorations in  your genre though.
Lynda